2016TMREES Fall Meeting
Following the success of the previous International Conferences of “TMREES Conference Series”, and the strong support by the international researchers community, the 2016TMREES Fall Meeting will be held at the National Conservatory of Arts and Crafts (CNAM) Paris-France.
- The conference will focus on a broad range of topics related to Renewable Energy, Environment and Sustainability, including (but not limited to):
- Special Session: Hydrogen Energy & fuel cells
- Solar Energy: Advanced Material, New Technologies and Applications
- Renewable Sources of Energy (Smart grids; Energy Storage-Saving-Management; Wind energy; Bioenergy; Biofuels; Hydropower; Marine.)
- Management & Sustainability: Energy Resources & Environmental Quality
- Full paper submission: Up to October 30, 2016.
- Early Bird registration: Up to September 15, 2016
- Regular registration: From September 16, 2016
Continuous Reviewing Method
Acceptance/Rejection Notification will be communicated within 10 to 15 days after your Paper Submission.
All Submissions will be peer reviewed by 2 reviewers and all accepted Papers will be published in one of the special Issues related to each corresponding scope.
Full Papers must be formatted according to the Publisher’s Template. Manuscript must be of original research work and not published/under consideration for publication. Conference language is English.
Special Issues for the 2016TMREES Fall Meeting
All accepted Papers are allowed to be published by one of the following Issues.
2- Energy Procedia, Elsevier (H-index: 37)
3- International Journal of Hydrogen Energy-IJHE, Elsevier(5-Year IF: 3.448)
4- Progress in Industrial Ecology- PIE, InderScience (H-index: 19)
5-Papers Selection with Management of Environmental Quality-MEQ, Emerald (H-index: 17)