Call for papers - International Conference 2016TMREES Fall Meeting
Following the success of the previous International Conferences of “TMREES Conference Series”, and the strong support by the international researchers community, the 2016TMREES Fall Meeting will be held at the National Conservatory of Arts and Crafts (CNAM) Paris-France.
The conference will focus on a broad range of topics related to Renewable Energy, Environment and Sustainability, including (but not limited to):
- Topic1: Special Session: Hydrogen Energy & fuel cells
- Topic2:Solar Energy: Advanced Material, New Technologies and Applications
- Topic3: Renewable Sources of Energy (Smart grids; Energy Storage-Saving-Management; Wind energy; Bioenergy; Biofuels; Hydropower; Marine.)
- Topic4: Management & Sustainability: Energy Resources & Environmental Quality
- Topic5: Debate on Climate Change, Economy and Sustainable Development (Europe Middle East and Africa)
Full paper submission: Up to October 23, 2016.
Early Bird registration: Up to September 15, 2016
Regular registration: From September 16, 2016
For IJHE submissions the registration fee is fixed at 650 euros per paper and regardless the deadlines.