FLAG-ERA Joint Transnational Call (JTC) 2016
FLAG-ERA gathers most regional and national funding organisations (NRFOs) in Europe with the goal of supporting the Future and Emerging Technologies (FET) Flagship concept and more specifically, the FET Flagship initiatives Graphene and Human Brain Project (HBP). FLAG-ERA contributes to the construction of the two Flagship initiatives on graphene and human brain research, and also offers support to the four non-selected pilots to progress towards their goals with adapted means.
On 22 January 2016, FLAG-ERA launched a Joint Transnational Call for Flagship-Proof-of-Concept Projects.
The Call will cover four topics, each corresponding to the domain of a Flagship Pilot:
- ICT for Social Sciences (ICTSS)
- High-Efficiency Sensor Networks (HESN)
- Digital Medicine for Cancer (DMC)
- Cooperative Robots (CR)
- ICTSS: BE, CH, FR, IT, LV, RO, TU
- HESN: BE, CH, FR, IT, LV, RO, TU
- DMC: BE, FR, IT, LV, RO, TU
- CR: BE, CH, FR, IT, LV, RO, TU