National research QA and the IRIS Database
The Nucleo di Valutazione is the official commitee gathered by the University of Sassari to perform the periodic assessment of teaching and scientific activities, including the projects aiming at fostering the right to the equitable access to higher education and its support. In particular, it:
- assesses the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of UNISS courses;
- assesses the functions of both UNISS facilities and human resources;
- assesses the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of actions fostering the right to the equitable access to higher education and its support;
- evaluates the scientific and professional consistency of scholars’ experience and expertise (pursuant to art. 23, par. 1, of Italian Law 240/2010);
- performs all duties incorporated in legislative instruments, the University Statute and any other set of rules and regulations.
The 2012-2015 committee (as provided for by art. 31 of the University Statute)