Technology Transfer Office
Activities of the TTO leads to the following macro-areas:
- COMMUNICATION AND HELP DESK through the weekly newsletter, back office and front office for assistance on issues of technologicy transfer, innovation, applied research, training and the partnership creation
- EXPLOITATION OF RESEARCH PRODUCTS by disseminating the culture of intellectual property rights and entrepeneurship, supporting to patent and spin-off creation;
- TECHNOLOGY SCOUTING by monitoring and analysing new technologies developed by researchers and research groups of the University of Sassari;
- BUSINESS PLANNING and business incubation for researchers and groups who wants to develop research products through the creation of innovative spin-off companies;
- NETWORKING by participating to regional, national and international networks for exploitation of research and technological development,
- RELATIONS WITH SMEs AND REGIONAL ECONOMY by developing partnerships with public institutions and private companies monitoring and analysiing their technology and innovation needs;
- PROJECT PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT SUPPORT on technology trasnfer, innovation, applied research and training.
Rector’s Delegate for Technology Transfer
He graduated in Chemistry in 1993 and got his Ph.D. in Chemical Science in 1996. He is an expert of Solid Physical Chemistry with over 70 papers published on scientific journals. He is a member of the Scientific Commettee of the "International Symposia on Electrochemical/Chemical Reactivity of Novel Materials".