Some good reasons
- The University of Sassari is a public university with deeply rooted traditions, a wide syllabus, multi-disciplinary courses and top-quality scientific research.
- A medium-small sized university favours the integration of incoming students within the academic community and the establishment of enriching personal relationships. The University grants free access to a number of libraries, study rooms and hotpoints with LAN or wi-fi connection.
- The University Language Center offers a multiple choice of both institutional and intensive free courses of Italian language and culture.
- All incoming students may benefit of special facilities for accommodation, canteen, transportation, health, cultural and recreational activities
- Sassari is a student-tailored city, with an active social life animated by the ESN Association and the many other student associations at departmental level.
- Well connected to many Italian and European airports, Sassari is located in the island of Sardinia, that is known as one of the most beautiful island of the Mediterannean basin. Its natural and cultural peculiarities will turn your stay into an unforgettable experience!