Position in a workplace:
The three-year graduate can perform the following functions :
- management of rural and forest land with special reference to the forest environment monitoring and mountainous;
- conservation and sustainable management of forest and agroforestry areas,
- project management and soil protection works and restoration of degraded environments.
- Management of firms in the agricultural and forestry sectors,
- pollaboration on projects for improvement and sustainable management of forest and agro-forestry and pastoral resources,
- perform management tasks and technical support in production and technical activities, in laboratories and in public and private facilities,
- consulting, technical assistance in the forestry and environmental sector
- access to professional register,
- access to the master's degree in Forestry and Environmental Systems.
The professional activities, both the public and private sectors, are those specified for professional register:
- support for forest activities and reforestation,
- project and support management of natural parks and gardens,
- support to projects for improvement and ecological reconstruction of degraded lands,
- prevention and fight against fires,
- agro-forestry and pastoral, production systems,
- installations for the production and transformation of the wood,
- consulting, technical assistance in the forestry and environmental sector,
- access to professional register.