Requirements for the admission to the 2nd cycle degree in Economics
1) A 1st cycle degree in one of the following classes, or other suitable degree obtained abroad:
-ex Italian Ministerial Decree no. 270/04: L-33 Economics; L-18 Economics and Business Administration
-ex. Italian Ministerial Decree no. 509/99: L-28 Economics; L-17 (Economics and Business Administration)
- a four year degree: Bachelor's degree in Economics and Business.
2) If the student obtained a different degree from those previously mentioned, the admission requirements are comprised in the Degree Guidelines, which display the credits (CFU) for every scientific area, required by L-18 and L-33.
3) Admission to the double-degree programme (taught in English) is subject to the assessment of knowledge and skills in English (level B2). Students holding a corresponding language certification may be exempted from sitting this exam.
4) Admission to the Degree in Economics is in any case and for all candidates subject to the possession of the curricular requirements, or in absence, to the assessment of personal competencies and skills by a Board appointed by the Degree Programme Board.
In the absence of the aforementioned requirements students cannot be admitted to the degree. Additional admission criteria, such as minimum remarks, in addition to the verification of the personal knowledge ad skills are set in Degree Guidelines.