Position in a workplace:
Graduates in Chemical Sciences will find access to responsibility positions in the fields of industry, academia, government and entrepreneurship.
Specific careers include main roles in chemical industries, research and analysis laboratories, environment protection, cultural heritage, health, energy and material science, and as professional chemist.
Excellent knowledge of chemical aspects in industry, research and analysis laboratories, environment protection, cultural heritage, health, energy and material science.
Ability to use sophisticated chemical instrumentation, comprehension and evaluation of experimental data, design of new analytical procedures and chemical methods.
Good interaction in multi-disciplinary context.
Complete autonomy, coordination ability of research/work groups.
Options are, among others:
- Chemical and pharmaceutical industry;
- Basic and applied research;
- Analysis laboratories,
- Activity as professional Chemist (cat. A);
- Environmental protection,
- Study and conservation of cultural heritage,
- Public health,
- Fields of energy and materials science,
- Quality assurance and control;
- Technical sales and marketing;
- Forensic science.