Position in a workplace:
The functions in work environment of the degree in Agricultural Sciences and Technologies include:
- The applications of technology to agricultural production systems taking into account the qualitative aspects;
- The management of the production of goods and services in agriculture;
- Analysis, technical assistance and dissemination to agricultural and agro-industrial enterprises in the sectors of production plants and animals, the defence of the plants, the agricultural product quality control.
Graduates in Agricultural Science and Technology will carry out their functions with the following skills:
- Management of production processes in the field of agriculture and agro-environment, with basic skills on systems management cultivation and breeding;
- Basic knowledge of agricultural production systems, including mechanization and the biology of pathogens and parasites;
- Specific skills in rural estimates, agricultural economy and company’s accounting;
- Specific skills in sizing of rural construction, the hydraulic and agricultural infrastructures.
The graduate can take the qualification to the profession of agronomist and forest junior doctor, he graduated master in agriculture and agro-technicians graduated. The graduate in Agricultural Sciences and Technologies can be employed as an employee of public and private institutions with roles technicians in the specific areas of expertise.