knowledge of fundamental organic chemistry and kinetics are required
The evaluation consists of establishing the acquired knowledge on the basis of the defined educational objectives.
The examination is a written test concerning the topics treated during the lessons and the results of laboratory activities.
Goal of the course is the knowledge of the basic principles of macromolecular synthesis.
nomenclature, classification, step polymerization, chain polymerization (radical, anionic, cationic), copolymerization, crystalline state, glass state, mechanical properties (basic).
ATTENDANCE TO LESSONS IS MANDATORY
- Macromolecole, Scienza e Tecnologia (AIM)
- Fondamenti di Scienza dei Polimeri (AIM)
- any textbook on fundamental macromolecular chemistry
face to face lessons and practical experiments in laboratory
1. Availability to offer individual assistance (also in English for incoming students);
2. Availability of supporting of material and bibliographic references also in English for Erasmus students;
3. Readiness to accept examination of incoming students in English.