Course attendance is mandatory, a 25% of absences are allowed (presences will be taken with the signature)
1) Readiness to offer individual assistance also in English language to incoming students
2) Availability of supporting material and bibliographic references also in english and french language. List:- Rocke, Zito, Lemke, Williams, Foye’s Principles of Medicinal Chemistry, 8th Ed., Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.
- Warren “Designing organic syntheses: a programmed intro to the synthon approach" John Wiley & Son
- Wilson and Gisvold's Textbook of Organic Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Chemistry. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Kleemann, Engel, Kutscher, Reichert, Pharmaceutical Substances, 5th Ed., Thieme Verlag.
- Claiden, Greeves, Warren, Organic Chemistry, 2nd Ed., Oxford University Press
3) Readiness to accept examination of incoming students also in a foreign language (English)