Course attendance is mandatory, a 25% of absences are allowed (presences will be taken with the signature)
1) Availability from Monday to Friday for clarifications and explanations regarding the teaching, by appointment by phone or by e-mail
2) Readiness to offer individual assistance also in English language to incoming students
3) Availability of supporting material and bibliographic references also in english and french language. List: Rocke, Zito, Lemke, Williams, Foyes Principles of Medicinal Chemistry, 7th Ed., Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.
- Wilson and Gisvold's Textbook of Organic Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Chemistry. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Kleemann, Engel, Kutscher, Reichert, Pharmaceutical Substances, 5th Ed., Thieme Verlag.
- Goodman & Gilman's The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, 12th Ed., McGraw-Hill Medical Publishing Division.
- Claiden, Greeves, Warren, Organic Chemistry, 2nd Ed., Oxford University Press
4) Readiness to accept examination of incoming students also in a foreign language (English)