- Pharmacodynamics: the molecular basis of drug action (pharmacological receptors)
- Pharmacokinetics: routes of administration of drugs
- Pharmacokinetics: absorption, distribution and elimination of drugs
- Pharmacogenetics: unusual responses to drugs based on genetic
- Pharmacotoxicology: the toxic effects of drugs and adverse drug reaction (ADR)
- Antimicrobial drugs (antibacterial, antiviral, etc.).
- Drugs acting on the CNS (sedative-hypnotics, antiparkinsonian, etc.).
- tocolytics and oxytocics drugs
- Pain (FAS-NSAIDs, opioids, etc.).
- Cardiovascular Drugs (antianginal, cardiac inotropic agents, anti-hypertensives, etc.).