The objective examination in orthopedics
"General classification of pathologies and lesions of the locomotor apparatus.
- Epidemiology, etiopathogenesis, diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation and prevention
Of muscle injuries.
- tendinopathies: from specific pathogenesis to return on the field
- Ligament knee injuries: from prevention to return to activities
Working and sports.
- Legged ankle injuries: from prevention to re-education
The ankle painful and unstable
Management of the painful knee
- Anatomy of the upper limb
- Shoulder disorders: conflict syndrome, rotator cuff injuries
- The unstable shoulder
kneeling and knee valgus