The evaluation procedures includes the presentation and discussion of a clinical case.
During check, the student must demonstrate:
- To possess knowledge and understanding on practical concepts about equine sports medicine;
- To possess the ability to apply this knowledge and solve problems;
- The ability to integrate the pathological and diagnostic knowledge and manage complexity;
- The ability to communicate clearly both to specialist and non-specialist;
- The acquisition of autonomy in equine pathology field, with particular reference to sports medicine.