- to allow the acquisition of the elements for the proper diagnosis of a Emergency surgical or medical disorder;
- place the correct therapeutic indication;
- identify, where appropriate, the conditions requiring urgent surgery or intensive treatment of organ failure.
- principles of general anesthesia and CPR treatment
- acquisition principles of respiratory mechanics in acute respiratory insufficiencies treatment with mechanical ventilation
At the end of the course students should be able to correctly collect the patient's anamnestic data and to perform the objective examination of the patient, identifying the pathological changes of most clinical significance, be able to formulate a detailed diagnostic hypothesis, propose the most suitable diagnostic route and, on this basis, to place the correct surgical, medical or intensive indication in Emergency state.