The teaching activity currently displayed is borrowed from the teaching activities listed below.
Click on here to view professor information, educational goals, etc.
written exam. 3 “open” questions about what is written into textbooks and on what will be explained during lessons and seminars. Only students that attend the course will have the opportunity to discuss during the course the results of a given research on issues concerning banking system or management. They can gain at maximum 2 poits.
No oral question to integrate the final score
The goals of this course are to provide students with basic knowledge for further studies on the financial system. It deals with financial instruments, markets and with financial intemediaries’ management
The main topics are:
• Introduction to financial system. real economy and financial system; allocative function and monetary function;
• Markets’ and intermediaries’ regulation;
• Financial markets: structure and management;
• Financial intermediaries’ organizational models, balance sheet, management;
• Financial intermediaries’ risks;
• Financial instruments’ peculiarities
Alberto Banfi, Massimo Biasin Marco Oriani, GianMario Raggetti, DEGLI INTERMEDIARI FINANZIARI” second edition, ISEDI, 2014 De Agostini Scuola SpA marzo 2014
Chapters The whole book except for chapter 11
Face to face lectures; seminars by practitioners
Lessons and exams are in Italian
no regualr individual assistance in a foreign language for incoming students