The course provide knowledge and tools to enhancement and promotion of the territorial resources as well as the preservation of culture and rural traditions. Understanding the different dimensions of quality of experiential tourism (industrial and food and wine tourism in particular). Acquire knowledge on economic, social and environmental aspects related to the development of sustainable tourism.
Acquire basic technical skills for the creation of quality brands and for the implementation of the more widespread national and international quality certification processes. Acquire technical skills to support marketing activities.
At the end of the course, students will have acquired:
1. Knowledge and understanding: the knowledge and the understanding of technical aspects for the creation of quality brands to protect and promote the territory and its resources. Comprehension of the basic techniques to implement quality certification systems.
2. Ability to apply knowledge: to be able to interpret and critically analyze regulations and standards concerning quality certification processes; to know how to use the technical language concerning the quality certification processes; be able to apply the acquired knowledge through the elaboration of case studies.
3. Autonomous judgement: capability to find appropriate tools to deal with issues and problems related to the quality of the environment, of the territory and its resources.
4. Ability to comunicate with specialists and non-specialists for quality issues, using the appropriate technical language.
5. Learning skills: learning skills needed for further study of the subject with a high degree of autonomy.