1) Knowledge and ability of understanding: the knowledge of the main tax law institutes referable to the general principles, to the institutes of general part - including those related to the tax litigation – as well as to specific taxes, with particular reference to income taxes and Ires ("excluded operations of fusion, splitting, transformation and transfer of company "), VAT and IRAP.
2) Ability to apply knowledge and understanding: the interpretation of the fiscal norms in the respect of the principles of the tax law and the disciplines of the single taxes.
3) Autonomy of judgment: interpretation of tax law, use of the tax code. Tax jurisprudence.
4) Communication skills: group activities, during the lessons, to comment on some judgments; this activity involves a practical application of the subject and helps to expose the jurisprudential issues with scientific terminology, also with the use of slides.
5) Learning ability: theoretical bases, and practical application, to deepen the subject in the specialist courses.