All the examinations general nursing I° year
At the end of the course, the student will be able:
1) To identify the typology of the cases to the area of Inside Medicine
2) To Identify the necessity of nursing assistance of the people to the area of Inside Medicine general
3)To choose strategies of intervention in relationship to the in relief necessities to
4)Plan and to appraise a program of nursing interventions
1) Assistance to the patient during the procedures of refuge, transfer and resignation in a sanitary structure
2) Diagnostic procedures : Harvest of champions – diagnostic examinations of medical area –
the patient''s preparation for diagnostic investigations of medical area.
3) Exploratory punctures .
4) Prevention of the transmission of the infections : Nursing interventions in the prevention of the hospital infections .
5) General assistance to the patient with pathologies of the respiratory apparatus : Management infermieristica of the broncopneumopaties .
6) General assistance to the patient with rheumatic pathologies –:Nursing management of pathologies of the system immunitary.
7) General assistance to the patient with liver pathologies -: nursing management of chronic epatopatie e/o cirrhosis
8)Assistance to the patient with diabetes : general organization of the diabetes – Nursing management of: Therapy insulinica and oral antidiabetici - Prevention and nursing management of the complicanzes.
Of Innocenzo M.,Massai D.,Rocco G., et to the. " Procedures diagnostic-therapeutics and relief" Edition Mc Graw-Hill Slides
introduced in the classroom