- to allow the acquisition of the elements for the proper evaluation of a Emergency surgical or medical disorder;
- to know the correct therapeutic indication;
- identify, where appropriate, the conditions requiring urgent surgery or intensive treatment of organ failure.
- principles of general anesthesia and CPR treatment
- acquisition principles of respiratory mechanics in acute respiratory insufficiencies treatment with mechanical ventilation
At the end of the course students should be able to correctly collect the patient's data and identifying the pathological changes of most clinical significance.