he objective examination in orthopedics
"General classification of pathologies and injuries of the locomotor system.
- Epidemiology, etiopathogenesis, diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation and prevention
of muscle injuries.
- Tendinopathies: from the sport-specific pathogenesis to the return to the field
- Ligament injuries of the knee: from prevention to return to activities
work and sports.
- Ligament injuries of the ankle: from prevention to re-education
The painful and unstable ankle
Painful knee management
- Anatomy of the upper limb
- Shoulder disorders: conflict syndrome, rotator cuff injuries
- The unstable shoulder
Varus knee and valgus knee