• Bibliographic material will be available to students on the lecturer’s Moodle learning platform
• Guidelines for the ongoing tests, practicals and final project will be uploaded to Moodle
1. Pungetti, G., 1996. Landscape in Sardinia: history, character, policies. CUEC, Cagliari.
2. Pungetti, G., 2013. Biocultural diversity for sustainable ecological, cultural and sacred landscapes: the biocultural landscape approach. In Fu B. and Jones B. Landscape ecology for sustainable environment and culture. Dordrecht: Springer, pp. 55-76.
3. Pungetti, G. (ed.), 2017. Island Landscapes: an expression of European Culture. Routledge, New York.