Neuroanatomy, neurophysiology, biochemistry
The teaching activity currently displayed is borrowed from the teaching activities listed below.
Click on here to view professor information, educational goals, etc.
Written test, open-ended questions
To learn the key aspects of pathophysiology, clinical features, diagnosis and treatment of neurological disorders. Recognize and evaluate essential features of cognitive impairment. Core elements of neuropsychological rehabilitation.
1. Introduction, neurological examination
2. Acute confusional state
4. Parkinson's disease
5. Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
6. Ischemic and hemorrhagic stroke
7. Multiple sclerosis
8. Myasthenia gravis
9. Guillan Barrè syndrome, CIDP
10. Encephalitis and meningitis
13. Peripheral neuropathies and myopathies
Bergamini di Neurologia
Lectures, discussion of clinical cases
Contact teachers for any further information