Transparencies, lecture notes, and problem sets will be made available on moodle in a timely manner
1. J. Tirole, The Theory of Corporate Finance, MIT Press
2. T. E. Copeland, e J. F. Weston, Financial Theory and Corporate Policy, Addison Wesley
3. W. F. Sharpe, G., J. Alexander, e V. Bailey, Investments, Prentice Hall
4. X. Freixas, and J. C. Rochet, Microeconomics of Banking, MIT Press
5. A. Damodaran, Valutazione delle Aziende. Apogeo Education editore.
6. Modern Portfolio Theory and Investment Analysis. E. j. Elton, M. J. Gruber, S. J. Brown, W. N. Goetzman.
Students will be guided to develop the ability to use bibliographic materials in a critical and selective way to extract the relevant information useful for them to develop skills and abilities along as expected based on the learning objectives of the course.