A basic knowledge of private law and commercial law is highly recommended.
The course aims at providing students with a general knowledge of bankruptcy law.
- Bankruptcy law: introduction
- Backruptcy: bankruptcy trial; sentencing; effects.
- Rerorganizations procedures.
- Special procedures for big corporations.
- Bankruptcy of individuals.
Nigro-Vattermoli, Diritto della crisi delle imprese, Mulino, Bologna, 2017, all chapters.
SASSARI: Friday, h. 12-13, via Muroni 23/A, ground floor.
Olbia: after classes of commercial law + specific ones to be held by teacing assistants in the other semester.