The course provides the useful knowledge for planning an hospitality business. The main objective is providing the core concepts of a business plan.
At the end of the course, the student will attain (learning outcomes)
(1) Knowledge and understanding: knowledge of contents, structure and documents of a business plan.
(2) Ability to apply knowledge and understanding: students will be able to prepare a business plan both the descriptive part and the economic and financial part.
(3) Ability to make judgments: ability to identify the fundamental contents of a hospitality business plan.
(4) Communication skills: the student will be able to use the technical and appropriate language.
(5) Learning skills: the course provides the knowledge and competencies for planning, evaluating and analyzing business initiatives.