There is no required text: teaching materials will be provided by the teacher in the form of photocopies.
It is recommended, however, the consultation of the following texts:
- Crabtree, Robert H. The Organometallic Chemistry of the Transition Metals. 4rd ed. New York, NY: John Wiley, 2005.
- Elschenbroich, Christoph Organometallics 3rd, completely revised and extended ed. Weinheim, Germany: Wiley-VCH, 2006.
Hartwig, John F. Organotransition metal chemistry: from Bonding to Catalysis, University Science Books, 2010
- M. Bochmann, "Organometallics 1 and Organometallics2 ",Oxford Science Publications, 1994
- Tobe, M. L.; Burgess, J. "Inorganic Reaction Mechanisms", A Wesley Longman, England, 1999
- Lecture notes (photocopies of transparencies)