The aim of the course “Special zootechnics 2” is to provide theoretical and practical skills about farming technologies of livestock species. Skills will be suitable for the students to pursue economic, productive, environmental and welfare improvement of farms.
Teaching activities aim to provide to the students skills about:
- reproductive management of dairy and beef cattle, pigs, sheep and goats;
- productive evaluation of the species above mentioned;
- technologies and biotechnologies regarding animal science;
- the effects of animal farming methods on the environment, animal welfare and quality of products;
- solving problems regarding animal farming.