Transparencies and problem sets will be distributed in class and then posted on moodle
1. Bodvarsson, Van de Berg Economics The Economics of Immigration
2. Borjas, Immigration Economics
3. Fujita, Krugman and Venables, The Spatial Economy, Cities Regions and International Trade
4. Obstfeld and Rogoff Foundations of International Macroeconomics
5. Jones, Introduction to Economic Growth
6. Acemoglu, Modern Economic Growth
Students will be guided to develop the ability to use bibliographic materials in a critical and selective way to extract the relevant information useful for them to develop skills and abilities along as expected based on the learning objectives of the course.