No prerequisites are needed.
The assessment methods consists in two preliminary examination in the middle and at the end of the course, an essay on one of cases discussed during the lessons, a final oral exam.
The overall aim of the course is to provide basic knowledge in the area of wine law.
A student who has successfully completed this course will have acquired a general knowledge of the regulation of wine-producing companies and the legal environment in which they operate. In addition, on completion of the course, students should have developed the capacity for critically examining and analysing the legal rules in the subject area.
- The system of law sources
- The wine-producing companies under Italian and EU law
- Food safety in wine production
- The EU Common Agricultural Policy
- The common market organization (CMO) of wine in the EU
- Rules for wine production and oenological practices
- Wine labeling legislation
- A. Germano', N. Lucifero, E. Rook Basile, Manuale di Legislazione Vitivinicola, Giappichelli Editore 2017
- A. Germano', Manuale di DIritto Agrario, Giappichelli Editore 2016
The course will use a case study approach.
To receive further support or arrange an appointment for a meeting, please write an email to email@example.com