Students should have been previously enrolled in a graduate level course in Anatomy, Histology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Physiology.
The exam consists of an oral test during which the students will be assessed on the basis of the theoretical knowledge acquired, on the ability to express themselves with correct medical terminology, and on the ability to establish connections between the various topics discussed during class hours.
The student will know the organism's homeostatic mechanisms, the changes in physico-chemical, morphological and functional characteristics related to the physiological and pathological process in organs and systems.
• PATHOPHYSIOLOGY OF TEMPERATURE.
• PATHOPHYSIOLOGY OF DIETETIC DISEASES.
• PATHOPHYSIOLOGY OF MACRO AND MICRO-ELEMENTS.
• PATHOPHYSIOLOGY OF THE VASCULAR SYSTEM.
• PATHOPHYSIOLOGY OF THE HEART.
• PATHOPHYSIOLOGY OF THE RESPIRATORY SYSTEM.
• PATHOPHYSIOLOGY OF THE LIVER.
• PATHOPHYSIOLOGY OF THE RENAL SYSTEM.
• PATHOPHYSIOLOGY OF THE MAMMARY GLAND.
• Teacher's Course Notes
• GM. Pontieri: Patologia generale, PICCIN
- M. Donald McGavin, James F. Zachary: Patologia veterinaria sistematica. Edizione Italiana Mosby Elsevier, Milano 2010.
The module consists of lectures (carried out also with audiovisual media) and in practical activity through the presentation and macroscopic evaluation of the main lesions found in organs and systems treated during the course
For further questions, please, email me at email@example.com