At the end of the course students will be able to recognize the conditions that damage or that promote health, to assess the attitudes and behaviors favorable to the promotion of well-being, collaborate on programs of health education.
• Definition and purposes of Hygiene. Concept of health, disease, and causal factor risk factor.
• Definition and objectives of prevention. Primary, secondary and tertiary.
• Promotion of health. Health Education.
• RICCIARDI W.: Igiene, Medicina Preventiva, Sanità Pubblica. Idelson Gnocchi srl, Napoli.
• Copying slides presented in the lessons