The student is expected to know at least the basic concepts of chemistry, biochemistry and physiology
Inoltre lo studenteThe aim of the course is to provide the nurse the basic concepts for the study of a drug and its therapeutic effects, to understand the principles of the variability in drug response and the interaction between drugs and with them the fundamental concept of safety of a drug.
The primary purpose of the course is to provide practical information nurse for proper administration of the drugs.
The course aims ultimately lead nurse to understanding and correct use of the main terminology used in the field of pharmacology.
The objectives will be achieved through the analysis of the most important aspects of pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics.
- Pharmacodynamics: the molecular basis of drug action (pharmacological receptors)
- Pharmacokinetics: ways of drugs administration
- Pharmacokinetics: absorption, distribution and elimination of drugs
- Pharmacogenetics: unusual responses to drugs based on genetic
- Pharmacotoxicology: the toxic effects of drugs and adverse drug reaction
Disinfectants and antiseptics
D.G. Waller, A. G. Renwick, K. Hilier, Farmacologia medica ed elementi di terapia, Elsevier.
lessons face to face