Physical examination in orthopedics
"General classification of diseases and injuries of the musculoskeletal system.
- Epidemiology, etiopathogenesis, diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation and prevention
of muscle injuries.
- Tendinopathies: from sport-specific pathogenesis to return to the field
- Ligamentous injuries of the knee: from prevention to return to activity
working and sports.
- Ligamentous injuries of the ankle: from prevention to rehabilitation
The painful and unstable ankle
Painful knee management
- Anatomy of the upper limb
- Shoulder disorders: conflict syndrome, rotator cuff lesions
- Unstable shoulder
Varus knee and valgus knee