- Representation of numbers and characters, codes
- Boolean logic
- Main data structures.
- Bus and interconnection of elementary units
- Control unit, memory, input / output units
- Essential Components of the operating system: kernel, file system
- Processes and memory management.
- Basic commands, program execution.
Programming in C
- Programming environments, programming languages, algorithms.
- Basic elements of the language, data structures, control structures, data processing
of text and numeric values
- Data Input /output of data, formatting, file processing
- Pointers, static and dynamic arrays
- Complex data structures, linked lists, stacks, queues, trees.