1. Introduction on the "civil protection cycle"
Danger, risk, vulnerability
Living with risk and knowing how to manage it.
The concept of planning and scheduling of interventions
Sendai Framework for disaster mitigation (UNDDR)
"Crisis management cycle"
General normative references
2. Types of "natural" risks:
earthquake, volcans, tsunamis
other "perturbations" (wind, ice, snow, insects, drought, storms)
3. Types of "anthropic" risks (strictly speaking)
Industrial (Seveso directive and succ.)
Nuclear and chemical
Major accidents (rail / airports / ships)
Free time accidents (hiking, missing, rescue in remote mountain areas)
4. Integration and overlapping of risks: aspects of health emergencies
5. Plan prevention
6. Learning from mistakes. Lesson learned experiences
7. Organization and organizations in civil protection:
The European Civil Protection Mechanism.
Italian regulatory framework and comparisons with other European countries
The Ag. Forestas
The State component: the CNVVF, the police, the CCs,
a) the "Augustus" method
b) the Incident Command System
How and when should they integrate?
8. Operating rooms (state, regional, local)
The "advanced command post"
Coordination problems and opportunities
Leadership in the chain of command: essential figures and their relationship in the PCA.
9. The information cycle: technologies, methods, selection and dissemination of news
The risk of "infotoxication".
10. Post-emergency, restoration, return to normality
11. Mitigation, preparadness, resilience
12. Prepare for new events as part of the climate change scenario.
-13. wildfire planning prevention and prevention sylviculture.