The topics that will be presented during the course will be:
- The beachelor degree in Exercise Sciences: between past, present and future perspectives;
- The History of Sport through the history of the Ancient and Modern Olympics Games;
- The Training Science: basic concepts, training planning, phases and performance, biological and metabolic bases of motor performance, competitions and the periodization of the training program, training cycles, etc;
- Introduction to individual Olympic Sports and their classification according to the type of performance;
- Origins, technical characteristics and rules of the following sport disciplines: Athletics; Gymnastics; Tennis and Table tennis; Combat sports (Fencing); Aiming sports (Archery); Triathlon; Golf;
- SPECIFIC SEMINARS (Insights on specific topics of Athletics).