Written and oral exam, based on the following methods:
- the written test consists of 30 multiple choice questions with a closed answer. The maximum score assigned to each correct answer is 1 point. The written test is considered passed with the achievement of 18/30.
- the oral exam can only be taken by candidates who have passed the written test. The maximum score assigned to the oral exam is 6 points, based on the following evaluation criteria: adequacy, relevance and completeness of the contents compared to what was requested; expository and argumentative clarity. The final grade will be the sum of the points obtained in the written test and the oral exam and is expressed on a 0-30 scale.
The course is designed to accompany the student to acquire the knowledge:
- the main cultural and theoretical assumptions underlying the inclusive perspective and special education;
- the main classification systems promoted by the WHO for the construction of a Life Project;
- theoretical and normative references related to school inclusion;
- theoretical and normative references related to specific learning disorders (DSA).
The course also aims to promote and develop in the student the following skills:
- create an individualized educational project (IEP) referring to people with disabilities;
- apply techniques and tools for evaluating interventions and educational projects aimed at people with disabilities;
- capacity for analysis and initial assessment of special educational needs for the realization of a Life Project in collaboration with other professionals and institutions and the family;
- design support and support interventions for children and young people with specific learning disabilities (DSA);
- ability to work in a network and as a team with teachers and health personnel for the development of a personalized teaching plan (PDP);
- design support and support paths for children with behavioral and relational problems.
- WHO documents on disability (ICDH and ICF)
- Models and theoretical references related to special education
- Italian legislation on disability
- The individualized educational project
- The personalized teaching plan
- Disability in early childhood
- Disability in adulthood
- The inclusion in the school and in the extra-school
- Problematic behavior
- The Project of Life
- Learning disability
NOT Haunting student:
Dettori F., Giustizia minorile e integrazione sociale (NUOVA EDIZIONE), 2020;
Dettori G.F., Né asino né pigro sono dislessico, FrancoAngeli, Milano.
Dettori G.F., Perdersi e ritrovarsi, Francoangeli, Milano.
Contact the teacher: firstname.lastname@example.org