The teaching activity currently displayed is borrowed from the teaching activities listed below.
Click on here to view professor information, educational goals, etc.
Students must prove:
- to know the main subjects of the program;
- to know the nomenclature of chemistry and being able to represent the molecular structure;
- to balance chemical reactions and solve basic stoichiometry problems;
- to describe various classes of organic compounds, their nomenclature, structures and properties, with particular attention to characteristic reactions;
- to have basic knowledge of biological molecules such as carbohydrates, lipids, protein and heterocyclic compounds.
Introduction to General, Organic, and Biochemistry – Bettelheim, Brown, Campbell, Farrel – Brooks/Cole
Chimica e Propedeutica Biochimica – Bettelheim, Brown, Campbell, Farrel – EdiSES