The course shall deepen the main institutes of transport and tourism law , with particular reference to the practical aspects concerned with their application in international and European Union environments.
The activities shall be particularly focused on:
1. the sources of transport and tourism law, with specific reference to international and European law;
2. The players of the tourism activities: the voyager, the passenger and the tourist; the tour operator and the intermediary travel agencies; the suppliers of tourism services; International organizations and European Union organizations;
3. Transport contracts: booking of transport services, air transport, maritime transport, road transport, rail transport and the other transport modes;
4.tourism contracts: booking of tourism services, hotel accommodation and deposit in hotel, rental of vehicles, tourism packages and intermediation contracts, other tourism contracts;
5. recreational boating contracts;
6. contracts and relationships among transport companies, suppliers of packages and tourism services, online commercial distribution operators.