Environmental impact of anthropogenic activities: general principles and quantitative aspects.
- Environmental impact of the production sectors in the agri-food supply chains
- Principles of ecological footprint: from technical efficiency to environmental performance.
- Life cycle assessment (LCA): laboratory for the analysis of the life cycle of foods
o Carbon footprint: biological foundations
• Estimation of the food carbon footprint with the ISO \ TS 14067 standards
o Energy footprint: calculation of the energy footprint with the IPCC method.
o Water footprint and methodological paradigms
• calculations using the water footprint network (WFP) method, the standard IDF (water LCA) method and the net water footprint (netWFP) for the Mediterranean conditions.
- The Environmental Product Declaration, or EPD, for environmental certification and communication. Reference impacts (PEFCR and OEFCR).
o "Business to business" and "business to consumers" environmental communication.
- Social LCA.
- Overview of environmental impact reduction policies.