Lectures: The first lesson will be dedicated to addressing issues relating to the organization of the course, the materials used, the methods of examination, and the material provided by the teacher and the recommended texts. The following topics will be covered during the course, with interactive insights through the use of wooclap, youtube etc .:
• Pathophysiology of thermoregulation. general and local effects of high and low temperatures.
• Pathophysiology of dietary diseases. effects of unbalanced diets (low calorie, hyperlipidic, hyperglucidic, hyperproteic)
• Pathophysiology of the metabolism of macro and trace elements. Pathologies related to deficiency or excess of mineral substances intake.
• Pathophysiology of the vascular system and hemostasis. Process and phases of coagulation, leukocyte cascade, hemorrhages, thrombi and embolisms, heart attack.
• Pathophysiology of the respiratory function. Respiratory failure. Classification of pneumonia and bronchopneumonia
• Pathophysiology of liver functions. Metabolic functions of hepatocytes. liver failure
• Pathophysiology of the mammary gland. Mastitis classification: infectious, traumatic, toxic
Practical activity: macroscopic evaluation of the main lesions on organs and systems covered by the course