1. Evaluation of the questionnaire, to be administered just before the end of the lessons.
2. Oral interview.
For the oral interview, the evaluation criteria are as follows:
• relevance and effectiveness of the responses in relation to the content of the program;
• level of mastery of knowledge;
• adequacy of the disciplinary vocabulary and terminological precision;
• relevance and degree of articulation of the response.
The final evaluation will consider:
A) Attendance at classes.
B) Practical evaluation (detailed info will be explained during the practical lessons).
Students who do not have the practical evaluation must contact the teacher before taking the exam.
C) Evaluation of the questionnaire/test or any pre-examination paper.
D) Oral interview, conclusion of the course.
The final evaluation is expressed in thirtieths.