Students must prove:
- to know the relationship structure/function of the principal biological molecular classes;
- to understand the principles of enzymology, basic principals of kinetics and regulation of enzymatic functions;
- to understand the process of oxidative phosphorylation and mitochondrial synthesis of ATP;
- to describe the biochemical mechanisms at the base of metabolism and its regulation;
- to have basic knowledge of biochemical/metabolic properties of the principal organs useful for the comprehension of the physiopathological aspects connected with the functions of the organ.