Linguistics: Morphology and syntax of the simple period. The complements. The appearance of verbs. The verbs of motion
Module 12: multi-directional intransitive and transitive adverbs in the present, past and future; comparison between one-way and multi-directional adverbs of motion; degrees of comparison and superlative of the adjective.
Module 13: plural noun of the nouns of the three genres; predicative expressions (, ); adjectives of short form. Indirect speech.
Module 14: perfective aspect of the verb; expected meanings; verbs with prefixes; indefinite and negative pronouns and pronominal adjectives.
Module 15: plural cases of the nouns of the three genres; regency of cardinal numerals; expressions of the time and date.
1. Indicative present and future
2. Indicative passed
4. Subjunctive - conditional
6. Summary scheme of modal meanings
7. Motion verbs without prefix: present, future and past
8. Motion verbs without prefix: imperative and infinite
9. Motion verbs with prefix.