- Digestive System:
Major salivary glands: parotid, mandibular, sublingual;
Stomach (and forestomachs);
- Sensory organs:
Eye-ball and its annexes
Taste buds, olfactory mucosa.
Central nervous system: spinal cord and brain; central nerve tracts. Encephalic and spinal meninges. Peripheral nerve system: cranial and spinal nerves. Autonomous nerve system: orthosympathetic and parasympathetic systems.
Macro-microscopic features of the following apparatus: - Integumentary system and mammary gland;
- Urinary system (kidneys, urinary tract and bladder);
- Female reproductive system (ovary, oviduct, uterus, vagina);
- Male reproductive system (entice testicular, testis, epididymis, vas deferens, the male genital glands, penis)
Macro- and microscopic features of the following apparatus:
- The respiratory system: definition and general organization. Air ways: general characteristics and structure. Nostrils, nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, larynx, trachea, bronchial tree. Lungs: form, general characteristics, location and structure. Main interspecific differences in respiratory organs.
- The cardiovascular system. Heart shape, general characteristics, location, structure and main interspecific differences. arterial and venous vessels: general organization of the circulation, the structure and behavior of the vessels. Main arterial and venous vessels of the body. The lymphatic system: general organization. The primary and secondary lymphoid organs. Thymus, lymph nodes, spleen, bloodlymphnodes, tonsils. Lymphatic vessels.Topographical anatomy.
Subdivision of the body into large portions through imaginary lines and planes. Stratigraphic method and projections. Common and specific characteristics of the superficial regions. Topography of the viscera with main species differences. Projection of the heart into the cardiac area, of the lungs using Vogel's lines, of the liver, stomach, spleen, intestine, kidneys, bladder, uterus and gonads. Abdominal topography changes during pregnancy. Ideal sites for subcutaneous, intramuscular and intravenous injections. Stratigraphy in the various abdominal laparotomies.