The course is divided into 5 teaching modules:
1. Introduction to Web Design - from the evolution of the web to design and development techniques. The HCD process, based on the User experience, with particular attention to usability, and the design and prototyping techniques of websites and Apps are explained.
2. User Experience Design - The HCD process, based on the User experience, with particular attention to usability, and the design techniques of websites and Apps are explained.
3. Prototype and Testing: from design to prototyping through the main methods and techniques, and the testing phases necessary for redesign
4. Digital Marketing - From positioning to social media marketing. The main SEO and promotion strategies through social channels.
5. Digital citizens - PA websites and Digital Services Design Guidelines (AgID)
At the end of the course, students will know the methods and techniques of web design and will be able to develop a project idea in a digital environment through the use of the most popular platforms.