Oral examination based on understanding and arguing capacity of acquired principles and disciplines. The knowledge assessment will be based on following criteria:
1) knowledge of course contents;
2) autonomy of judgment in evaluating examined institutes and cases;
3) ability on use of legal language;
4) identification and application practical cases discipline.
The examination is evaluated according to the following elements:
1) Failure to pass the test: insufficient knowledge of course contents, insufficient evaluation and argumentation skills.
2) 18 to 21: sufficient or just enough preparation; Minimum knowledge of the institutes and the issues faced in the course; Presence of gaps not particularly relevant;
3) 22 to 24: medium preparation characterized by not particularly deepening and gaps available in the further course of the overall training course;
4) 25 to 27: good overall preparation although not particularly thorough; appropriated technical language and ability;
5) 28 to 30: excellent preparation; accurated and precise technical language and expressive ability;
6) 30 and praise: highest level on preparation, technical lynch, expressive and argumentative.